Sunday 10 November 2013

Gala & P&A Night - NAGARA! A LEGEND, A MUSICAL.

Every year, my school hosts a gala & also a performance & awards night at the end of the year for the public and also for the students. For the past month I've been having choir practice for my school's play, Nagara. I did not audition for the play because I had PMR and their practices were all year round. I was glad to have been able to participate in the choir thanks to Mr Zac (the producer). He chose a few of us whom he thinks has potential to be next years main cast to be in the choir after our exams.

Nagara was based in a small island in Oceania about 2400 years ago. The story was beautifully written by one of our ex English teachers Ms Celeste who is currently doing her majors in script writing & literature in New York. Nagara is a story based on love, both forbidden & pure, filled with betrayal & jealousy.

My choir girls
From left to right : Dina, Me, Phoebe, Haley, Syakirah, Bay

credits to : whoever behind the camera

credits to : Mr Pang (PS" Photography)

I had an amazing time just being able to perform with these girls. It was a great experience indeed. 

 Dress : convertible dress by Emcee Couture (www.emceecouture.com) / Bracelet : Alyssa's own 

 with Jo

 with Bea

 with Brandon & Raz

 with Kuan Joe

 with my fav girls
From left to right : Natasha, Nadhirah, Hannah, Kamilia, Me, Beatrice, Kenanga, Raz.
credits to : whoever behind the camera

Gala night was amazing, next show was on P&A night. 
P&A night is different from gala as it also has the school's own award show aside from the school play. I was nominated for performer of the year but sadly didn't get the award. I was happy enough to get a nominee award already tho :p 

 with the cutest & youngest little girl in the play. Princess Madhoka.
credits to : whoever behind the camera

Dress : H&M 
wore this dress for the nominee prize presentation. 

The choir & Mr Zac
credits to : whoever behind the camera



credits to : Mr Ihsan 







with this cutie & my small trophy
credits to : whoever behind the camera

Dress : convertible dress by Emcee Couture (www.emceecouture.com) / Bracelet : Alyssa's own
As you can see, the convertible dress can be worn in different styles. I wore it for both days because the choir had to wear black gowns. 

Being able to be in the choir for Nagara & getting nominated was a fun filled experience. I honestly can't wait for next year's production. 

-Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://zoeypky.com'.