Monday 14 July 2014

Jasmine Magazine Girl Search 2014 Finals

A few weeks ago I was personally invited by Anyssa from Hue's Models to cover Jasmine Magazine's Girl Search 2014 Finals.

Had my mom accompany me to the event and even bumped into an acquaintance of mine who was invited to cover the event as well. 
Amy Loh aka LovelyWhiteBone do check her blog out :)



The finalist for Jasmine Magazine's Girl Search 2014 Finals. The beauties competing for the title were all talented and confident as usual. The mini talent show they put up was very creative & unusual. For example : puppet show, belly dancing, cheerleading, yoga and more! 

 Theme of the day was Birds of Paradise. The girls were all dressed elegantly in apparels by our very own local designers. 








Congratulations to all the winners and great effort to all the other beautiful girls.

I would like to thank Jasmine Magazine & Hue's Model for having me. My first time covering an event and it was a great experience. 

-Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://zoeypky.com'.