Sunday 13 April 2014

LOOKBOOK

Why hello there, I've been getting several questions on my ask.fm on fashion blogging, basically asking me to write and post about how I style and wear my clothes. The thing is, I don't know how to interpret them into words and how to describe why I wear them...So, for those of you who are interested, I just recently created an account on LOOKBOOK.NU. I'm sure most of you are familiar with that site, but for those of you who aren't, it's a site that is sort of like Instagram but for fashion enthusiast to post their compilation of outfits & styles.

There's a sidebar on the left (<) linking it to my LOOKBOOK account. If you have the time, do check it out!

P.S. I'll work on fashion blogging because it sounds interesting...but in the mean time, you know where to go ^_^

-Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://zoeypky.com'.