Tuesday 7 October 2014

Style It : Romper








Rompers are back in trend now and they come in a variety of colours, print and fabric. Some more structured like the one I'm currently wearing and some dressier in a sense that the material is more light weight. I've been eyeing on a few rompers online and I finally got this one from Unmasqued. I am absolutely loving everything about it. The black and white makes it super versatile for day to night events. 

I paired this versatile piece with my all time favourite chunkies, gold chain accessories and bag. I went monotonous for this outfit but added some gold for a punch. If you are planning to wear this outfit for a night out, I would suggest your most reliable pair of heels. I only paired it with my chunkies because I transited the outfit from day to night and I needed my pair of shoes to be comfortable to walk in but also not sloppy or totally out of character for the night. 

Romper : Unmasqued
Necklace : HLG Atelier
Bracelet : FOREVER21
Bag : H&M

Hair & make up by : Me
Photography by : Dad
Edited by : Me

-Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://zoeypky.com'.