Wednesday 22 October 2014

Style It : Skorts




Skorts are crazy versatile. I especially love the so called "origami design" when it comes to these skirt-shorts. Skorts come in all kinds of colours and prints, I chose to style one in black because I thought it would be more versatile for an everyday outfit. I love how skorts make dressing up effortless because the design is so timeless. It's simple yet unique that even pairing it with a graphic tee would make you look like you spent a few hours trying to put the whole outfit together.

I paired my basic black skorts with a textured cropped sweater and one of my chunky slip ons. I made no effort to accessorise it because I was going for the minimalist. If you want to jazz things up, you can always pair it with a fancy sheer blouse and heels. For a more street look, a simple muscle tank and converse/sandals should do the trick. There are a ton of ways you can experiment on skorts so feel free to explore. 

Sweater : H&M
Skorts : HLG Atelier
Shoes : Agape Boutique 

Hair & make up by : Me
Photography & editing by : Nadiah Ramli

-Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

My blog has moved

You will be automatically redirected to the new address.

If that does not occur, please visit http://zoeypky.com'.